photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, August 1, 2011

tHe ripPed cript~


I ♥ the way how high heels goes with them leggings.

No.. I'm not kissing the WALL!! lolzz......shoot! did i just do it! :P check out my 'Danger skull' ear rings..haha...



I heart the ripped styles, i know paying for a ripped leggings sounds weird for some people..well this ones different though. And of couse one can always get your old pair of leggings and have them ripped anyhow you want. I shall do post up one on that. :)

leather coat goes well.. isn't it?
A black leather coat with white T + the halved moon locket + skull ear-rings! a Black & White combo!


It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment