photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

vaNiLLa VinTage =)

Well I came up with this combo... I didn't know what exactly it can be called but I call it the vanilla vintage look, haha...
 

 I got that canvas from 1976 star* urm..


The red hat was a gift from my mom, been long I ever dared to put that on..haha.. thanks mom! :)


so here it is...sure fashion sees no age... :P




Oh..by the way I made that red polka dot top! what do you say? :)



I bought this coat from a Vintage shop in BKK. I just loved it, couldn't resist not to have it. It reflex those old 80s. How cool is that? haha..

What goes around, comes aroud... be sure what you are doing now is right!! =) PEACE guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment