photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, December 2, 2011

^__^

Firstly give me a perfect title for this post! :P :P
It's been long since I posted any new post here... I have been buzy with my usual college works and stuffs.
Besides those tight schedules... here you go.. a new combo.. I bought the skirt from here itself.. The moment i saw it .. i was like.. 'i want that!'  lolz

I'm loving my sling purse/bag.. ^_^ I couldn't resist not sharing with you all.  hehe..



Cheers to you all, it's been long. Hope all is well.. Yey! yey! ^__^


 one of my friend wanted to sell her shoe, she didn't use it. Its brand new :) If you are interested mail me in facebook .https://www.facebook.com/chyunid




Try  not to become a man of success but a man of value -Einstein. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment