photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, January 30, 2012

how do you feel about jumpsuits?


so how do you feel about jumpsuits??
well, though there is still chills...as the weather warms up...jumpsuits are perfect!! or perfectoo! lol..


grr... I don't really like to stay in the sun..gives me bad headache.. hehe.. so anyways.. wanted to try on my accessories. These are pretty ^ ^


Got the bag from a sale store.. loved it! ^ ^


A wedge shoe..flowery.. ^ ^


I wanted to try mixed flowery here as well.. the hair clip and the wedge! ^ ^




This pose is for one of my nanny here.. haha.she totally wanted me to pose that way..lol 


life is a dream..realize it! life is a challenge .. meet it! and fashion is 'you' ..know yourself well! ^_^ 

4 comments:

Please feel free to comment