photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Bhutanese reference tWo


Its been some days since my last update.. felt like a long time.. so anyways here I came up with my Bhutanese reference idea again, I love being creative. so here I show you a simple piece of my work --the top! ^ ^


Lately I've been into skirts..long-short-medium..any kind..just love them. ^_^


the top and casual blazer pretty much went well. ^ ^


since it was chilly cold haha.. I wore sock with them heels. 


I totally love this bag, its from Charles and Keith. amazing ~


Beauty isn't worth thinking about; what's important is your mind. You don't want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head. ~Garrison Keillor

3 comments:

  1. Pretty awsome with the bhutanese fashion trend that you are making.

    Keep smiling N keep bringing out more trend

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. chuni, please make me a top like that - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you..jimmy

    sweta... send me ur measurements... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment