photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

my L sweater!


long boots and long socks are perfect for winter weather. ^ ^


Today I was just going through my closet..and here I got my L size sweater.. according to me it was never the 'perfect fix size', I tend to purchase all the sizes depending on the different  bases. ^ ^ in-fact I think different sizes of the same dress can make a huge differences. 



This sweater was perfect for this winter. The boot and long sock fitted well with it. :)


just loving the warmth of the sweater..hehe...^_^

When you feel ugly, remember...Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Intresting to see young bhutanese moving forward in fashion. nice blog.
    keep it up.
    jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment