Thursday, January 26, 2012

the quench for spring~

Though spring is more than a month away.. I can't wait any longer... I wanted to try on flowery accessories.. Just to quench my thrust for it.. I'm wearing yellow flower belt and yellow rose hair clip!! ^_^ 

'

Lately I'm totally into yellow!! ^_^


I don't mean to look that serious..haha..the SUN!! :P



 The shirt says so ''Look great Feel gooood'' ^__*

I'm wearing Tiffany's sliver brace-late.. <3 


Like I said I don't know much about how professional designers or stylers work with their everyday styles.. Just a reminder..I'm just ordinary girl who loves cloths and always try to make up her own taste.. ^_^ hope viewers likes my personal collections.


The shoe is from Miss-sixty!! totally loving it! ^_^





life is an opportunity..benefit from it..  ^ ^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment