Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Bhutanese reference style


Another Bhutanese reference style mashed up with western wears. :) This time my sister came up with this idea. Since I'm not home and I don't get the necessary materials, I can't come up with Bhutanese reference style. But like I said she will be helping up with my updates. :)


This dress is made from our national Bhutanese female dress called kira. The basic idea is pretty simple. Get your measurement correct and make the dress the way you desire! :)


I personally loved this dress. Hope you viewers gets some idea from it. ^ ^ cheers!


Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead , it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of  great worth  in God's sight. -unknown. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment