photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, February 3, 2012

BlaCk and YelloW


As said..im totally into yellow lately.. here I come up again with my yellow shorts!! totally loving them.. :P


I got the scarf yesterday ..its yellow again! haha... animal printed made me want it!! ^ ^


The heart printed stocking...finally!! got one!


I got the shoe from bkk on my last visit! pretty!! isn't it?



The owl accessories..are adorable!! ^ ^



Just read--life is luck ..make it.--life is too precious.. do not destroy.--life is life. fight for it. Have a great day!!  ^ ^

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    CycleOps Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,Thank you for dropping by ^ ^
      sure..I shall keep up. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment