photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

soul of glamour chic


 If you have a soul of glamour chic... check my sister out!! We have been brought up together and learn things together.. My one and only sister.. She encourages me to keep doing what I love and she have the spirit as well.. Love you sis!


Model : Kelzang Nuna Yuden
Stylist: Chyunid ^_^

well my exams up next month and I won't really get time for blogging much.. but I shall try my best to keep up with  my personal collection. And this time..my sister is gonna join with me ^_^


Like I said.. yellow is totally in!!! For me!! ^_^



the hair clip + the long chained neck piece! <3 <3





Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment