photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

the richness in colors~


Been long since I last posted..been extremely busy with my academic schedules. Well on my way out today, I wore red slim pant from Freeculter Denim, I normally wear size 26 but this jean 26 was bit lose for me..different brands differs in sizes it seems. 


Well color pants-Trend alert !! haha.. they are so in for me lately!! ..I'm wearing my yellow shirt here again..haha..I don't know I actually seem to prefer it more than others. :) 


And yes that's Miss sixty shoe, love those beats!


The blazer complete my look for today!!


And a bag and some jewelry to go with. 



Normally I always liked light make ups with sweet bright colors.. but today I wanted to try out thick darker eye liner..not bad.. it seems like I should wear darker shades sometimes... :)




Everything has its beauty, not everyone sees it.. love yourself and be happy!! Thanks for droping by! Hit like on my facebook page ^_^


4 comments:

  1. Red looks great on you Chuni!
    I bought myself a pair of yellow skinnies recently but haven't worn them cuz I'm not sure what to pair it with - the top, bag, shoes.
    How would you pair it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweta, sorry i've been way busy :)
    yellow skinny!? i love it!
    try off white shirt/top+black shoe+black bag!
    else you can try black/blue top and black/beige shoe, red works as well too...
    hope this helped :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment