photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, April 20, 2012

the show

The small fashion show held in my college like I mentioned before, these are some of the outfit I managed to come up with.. some glimpse of the outfits. ^_^


The origami inspired..I did the whole post for this look ^_^


The famous! Green-yellow-red..
did this on -- colored inspired from Bob Marley!!
one of my favorite quote of Bob Marley "“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”



Made this dress for the spring theme in the show, I added flowers 'cuz flower come into bloom in early spring which is youthful and innocent (softness baby pink)


our colorful show..^_^


Did this outfit on watermelon inspired. :)
model chhoennyie.


Lets learn and explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment