photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Sunday, July 22, 2012

muLtiColor


I was suppose to post this up last week but due to my sudden trip to India..I had to procrastinate it .. so anyways..this was what I was trying on last time..it was after rain shoot.. I wanted to have all the vibrant colors out.. its pretty cool uh..? ^ ^

the neck piece is totally awesome and it got really antique designs.. I thought why not try it out with the outfit. 


Lately I've got this fever toward yellowgreen colors (like the pant I'm wearing)...The color is soooo in for me! what do you say? ^ ^


As my post title says Multicolor... Blue long shirt plus yellow top plus greenyellow pant plus orange shoes plus cream/beige bag  and a touch of silver accessories, lastly umbrella for my rainy season.


The shoe is totally adorable and best for rainy season for me..haha its pretty much like a plastic that it work as a rain coat for my feet...best part is it doesn't get wet in the rain..haha..My first Melissa's collection.. 


the picture was dark I had to contrast it and brighten it up a little.. :P


Thought for my this post will be...as i was going through...read--..The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment