Monday, July 2, 2012

ris3 with th3 sun


Hello everyone, it's been weeks that I've posted..like I said..been extremely busy with my career issues going on..haha..anyways.. A post up!! for summer indeed..its been raining and pretty hot -sunny here.. I was wearing a floweriness touch of tunic. The color is sweet gives the best of the how the weather is! ^ ^ 
 With it I manage to come up with some cute accessories...a self made ring and bow tie made from Bhutanese textile piece. I thought of giving my look a little off holidays..added a watch..from Police brand. ^ ^
the belt got spiky studs..loving them and totally goes with my shoe color!!




 Got the shoe from some online store. I love the fact its comfy but at the same time its different...girls normally don't wear this in Bhutan...considered manly! I guess! lolz


Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else..Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment