Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Black and printed and studded!


My off day from work!! well thought of posting up what I was wearing today :)
Ok..well I was embracing my wild side by wearing animal (leopard) printed shorts and studded leather jacket! I was all black and printed and studded today ^ ^


Haha..though the weather was pretty chilly but it wasn't that cold for me to wear this short. :P







 I always love accessorising... i'm wearing an ordinary necklace and peacock feather earring ♥
 high waist animal printed short with animal printed thin belt..wearing golden Indian styled ring

finally my shoe got shipped, I was waiting for this long time..haha... "showing off my new shoe" ^_* (wink)

I'm a less words person..hope my picture says it all about my outfit today ^ ^


It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not!

2 comments:

  1. Fashion has no season!...so no cold in chilled weather!...:P
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Tshewang.. haha..
    thanks for the support ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment