photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, January 21, 2013

Bhutanese and spikes


well I have been mentioning about my work, and its time I show you in concrete :) I managed to design a coat from Bhutanese textile. Its short from upfront and gives a U turn at the back. I used the olden styled buttons, I should have taken the picture..I'm planning on doing another shoot with the same jacket..so shall give more detailed look in that :)


Wearing one of my favorite collar Ts, I love those crosses and my spiky necklace :)


got them shoes...spikes!! I just feel in love when I first saw it in a store, got it! ^_^

 Wearing dragon crafted brace-late and dragon headed huge ring :)


Btw..i'm wearing wig here, haha..some people couldn't recognize me in that. And I was like yey! :P


"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants." — Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment