Sunday, January 20, 2013

galaxy-galactic-Fashion



While going through the world of latest trendz, there's no doubt galaxy is becoming so popular...but like I would say wearing the latest trendz doesn't make you fashionable instead you should express yourself in the cloths you wear...carry yourself well and be unique ^_^


so here I'm trying to pull of the galaxy or rather say galactic fashion :P
and i'm wearing my John Lennon glass again ...loving it, I bought it from ebay 'global easy buy'..there was an offer..well lucky me I manage to order it :)


 I tried on my galaxy pants with an animal printed combos,- leopard printed fur coat and huge tiger printed shirt..just adorable :)



A quote from one of my favorite designer  "It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."
— Alexander McQueen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment