Wednesday, February 20, 2013

back to College me!


Hey awesome viewers, I had not be myself lately...sick and tired of it but still I wanted to do a post to keep myself occupied from all those pains and gloomy part of sickness :\ . Seems like my passion for fashion styling works like a medicine hahaha.... I can really do this! (wink*)


Okay, well coming on to this post..I'm wearing brand and no brand mix-match..This outfit brings back my college memories..aww how fast time goes by, now I'm working and I feel like I'm still not ready with this new life.... Ahem alright leaving out my emotions..hehe..I love the sweater its really chic and warm, and most of all I love the V-shaped neck it have from the back as well as the front.


This post is becoming more like a NO-Makeup challenge to me.. haha I'm wearing No-make up here in addition to that I'm sick....and guess what? I'm trying to put up a smile or say a forced smile? haha :P I look sick? .its been days..Hoping to get better soon..I'm under medication :\ wish me luck!


for this look wearing my mixed sized multi skulled locket!


and a pretty silver panther or leopard head ring :P


crossed printed denim shorts! I personally think one must have a shorts!! its a must have! :P


I'm wearing Carlton London military grey-bluish boots..totally love it :)  oh..and I personally used my college books, ahh.. a little nerdy part of me :P


"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."— Gianni Versace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment