Monday, February 18, 2013

lets Suit Up!


Hey hey, I wasn't been so well lately, but like I said ill  be up with a post around this time...so here it is! 


I was like..suit up! Barney indeed! haha..well giving a small change to my outfit, I was thinking why not try suits..Its coming up around. I was going through Marc Jacobs spring '13 collections, Black and white striped suits are amazing, and lucky me.. I had something near to that..I couldn't resist but try them on and well..I pulled it off pretty good with pop of red and golden accessories.

i

Nothing in fashion is newer, everything comes again and again with a notch up a little ^_^  If you're like me watching fashion TV all time...You must have probably noticed something like that :)


red loves from Carla Berotti :)


The hair style I'm wearing is pretty much inspired from Prada but not totally.. a little modification ^_^ I loved the originality they had in the ramp. amazing! :) you guys should check out the newer pinch around :)


trying to fit in the outfit..mean me! :P well I'm wearing smoky eyes and brown nudy lip color from Mac.


got my bag from JimmyChoo :)


"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." — Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment