Sunday, February 10, 2013

Losar special



 Happy Losar (Happy new year) to one and all.. Phew..finally my design is complete for this Losar look :) (all smiles) yey! haha.. well got my shorts done from tego material.. and tego coat made, I selected a different material for the sleeves instead of wonju.


Wearing my glasses I last purchased from Dior. Dior have amazing collections of eye-wear. 


Wearing my star glittered necklace :)


I love this shoe from Brash, mom's gift from Singapore. I love it! :) 


my studded purse..I love how the studs go around those bows :) and wearing my other accessories watch from Police, and siliver dragon headed ring ( I heart it ) and amazingly detailed snaked brace-late :)



Wearing my latest purchase from Zara...sweet cream colored ruffled top. :)
HAPPY LOSAR TO EVERYONE, HAVE FUN AND I WISH YOU ALL THE LOVE AND HAPPINESS ^ ^


"The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves." — Yves Saint-Laurent

5 comments:

  1. superb! but i doubt, where will be these dress suitable? dont mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...haha..well in lot of occasions!! i have my own personal taste and i'd wear these in occasions around :)

      Delete
  2. I would wear such dresses to an occasion in a breezy beautiful spring day and oh such a hot pair of shoes. I am smitten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea..Diksha..spring day breezy..ah..sounds beautiful :)
      you got it girl!! <3
      cheers!

      Delete
  3. I love ur Tego/jacket. Did you make all of it? i gotta make one too.. super cute..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment