Saturday, February 2, 2013

suspender rolled my riped jean ^_^


Giving a change for this post, a fresh cool look for a day out. I'd admit that this is how I would normally like to wear. well, here I managed to make a suspender from a kira piece, haha...something different to think off. I didn't think it would go with much of western outfits but I tried to pull it off here, wearing my ripped jean and my Psy-Gangnam style shirt :)


wearing my black and white plaid shirt (seems to me..plaid styles are hitting back! If you haven't noticed yet..), and yea..wearing my bear eared hat :) I love how the two ears pops ..haha  ^^


For this look, I chose to wear my white Nike air force shoe, comfy and ready to hit the road :P


Finally a reminder..my give away is on  its way...but I was wondering if it should be my original or not?? what would you guys like? :)
cheers! 
"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world."— Alicia Keys


1 comment:

  1. for give away,be it original or not it shud be wit love :) hehe...
    jst my thot coz nobdy hav suggested yet :) <3
    bdw loved dat Gangnam style tee n da hat :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment