Tuesday, February 26, 2013

tribal with denim



Hello again amazing people.. its been few days since my last update.....urm..I was on a trip to Taktsang yesterday, It was awesome...it had been almost 5 years since I visited Taktsang monastery...finally I manage to visit there again yey! :) It was an amazing time besides those body ache ..hehe


OK..so  today I was wearing this very lovely colored outfit, which gives a question...have you thought about bringing some changes in your wardrobe? I mean I have been looking for tribal patterns lately; its catchy :P I happen to have this, a very vibrant multicolored tribal printed leggings.


I matched it with a blue halved laced collared top..with a nice off-white belt.


Noticed my hair? I tried something different..I was thinking why not shave it like Dara did..? you know..but than again.. I might regret it later on...having second thoughts.... :P


see through laces have always been in my list to buy.. I don't know why but I think its more feminine and sexy at the same time :P


wearing boyfriend's denim...its cool!! :P you should try out men's jackets...



yellow-orange :)
Nothing more to say :P (drooling..) lolz

"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman."— Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment