photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vday-Royal laced glossy Blue combo



well Valentine's day is just a couple of hours away... :P If you're planning on dinner or something...How about a dress.. sophisticated and elegant..?  not necessary red ..I was like a royal blue again? :)


wearing one of my cute shoe..and its shinny! :P


make up--blush blush! its important for such occasions. :P


 less jewelry display on this look..its best if you keep it less..else your jewelry will attract all the attention.. ;)
so here im wearing simply one ring and a watch from Police :)


Backless... :)


love those details of laces... I love laces :) If you have anything like mine commitment ring or something that you both treasures..have it on! its the right time! :)


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY IN ADVANCE AND HAPPY SINGLE FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE ONE! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think yu can wear black also coz yu'ld look even more smokin' HOT in it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..thank you dear.. I have black as well but I felt black will be formal kinda thingy..so I used a pop of color ^_^ urmm i'll keep that in mind..I might just wear it tomo :P
      cheers!!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment