Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BlossoM



Now where shall I begin.., I just got back from my work and its been really hot-sunny out here. My nature of work is pretty harsh on my skin..I have to stay out in the heat and wind and all, which make it really difficult for me to take-care. I do try to avoid the direct sun rays as far as possible but at the end of the day I can see how my skins have started to feel the burns. I was like how do I avoid that? I did try on few sunblocks but its wasn't as effective as I wanted...and than I tried on Promina ginseng extract cream, its thick base seems more durable than any other sun blocks.. ^ ^ Just a share of my observation. ^_^ any recommendations? do comment :)


well finally some skirts to wear, its spring and the place is all warmed up. I wanted to wear something sweet to go with the peach and cheery blossoms. 

playing with the wind! haha



I like the skirt..its little different than my normal wears, halved see through. I'm wearing all local brands here..A local designer in bkk who sold out her designs..wow :) I hope to do that soon..I'm working on my designs, hoping for positive response.
  



It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.-Herman Melville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment