photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Meow! I'ma Cat Girl



Cat inspiration fashion
I drew this on photoshop CS4, pretty ok ..purrr!
cat inspiration shirt

Meow! Meow!
Now where do I begin? well, I'ma dog person but never-the-less cats are one of my favorite pets as well (=^..^=) I was going through some spring issues of 2009 by Mui Mui, where Mui Mui showed-down the cat prints down the runway for spring 2010. Back than I wasn't so fond of cat prints or any animal prints. However while I was google-ling through Mui Mui cat prints, I happen to find out Zara had similar prints infact its a 'Mui Mui inspired' cat print. Now this year 2013 I couldn't really get a obscure idea if any spring collection are up with cat prints..but I've noticed  cat-themed fashion are popular in Japan street fashions..its a totally yes! for them ^_^


Today I decided to do a 'cat girl' -a cat inspiration- post, which eventually  made me wonder how real 'Cat Ladies' are..? So with this zeal to know I started my research marathon..and I ended up reading "The Cat Lady chic" and Cat Fashion in Japan. well if you're a cat lady..you should know you can be a friend of a fur and still be on trend.




I saw this really cute kitten heels online..I love it. Check Here


I match up my cat prints shirt with my crossed printed legging and spiky litas heel (heart it). And not to forget my two cute little eared ( looks like kitten's) s black hat.


I wanted to take my photos on the couch..since cats are so found of sitting/sleeping on couch. They love soft couches..haha..I wanted to replicate their acts in this post.


wearing my next level of cats--Lions/tigers..its a lion headed silver ring :). I happen to see this really cute Persian cat ring..I wanna get one. I've got the link saved-->Persian Cat ring


see through laces at the back.. :)

 cross printed legging.
spiky lita heel.
Just read :: I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love.-James Herriot

Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains un-awakened.-Anatole France

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment