photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Orange on B or Black on O


Hey guys, It's march already...and its heating up here in Paro..I'm getting pretty psyched for spring..summer!!  well, staring my spring post updates.. ^_^ I hope to bring up better ideas..oh and I know I should have been posting up my designs..I'm just not done with some little detailing.. I hope to finish it after a week, Till than I'll be posting up on few of my daily outfits as usual ^_^  Well, today lucky me not much work at office , I got home by 8.30am.. :)))  so a time for my post update!

high-low skirt

I'm wearing high-low pleated skirt and laced detailed black crop top blouse/croset.

croset/blouse/crop top

I'm not wearing any high class brands here, all local stores. Its more challenging to make the style stand out and capture that glamour. I believe in having and carrying out my own style no matter what brand or no brands I wear ^_^ its true that I can't effort every brands..haha..but than why not be creative yea? 

heels

ah babes!! yey! haha.. I love how comfy these are.

glass/eye wear/accessories

up again with my acessorises, I'm wearing a very antique styled necklace and a detailed gold colored brace-late.  For this look, I have changed my hair-do ..a little different  like I always like.. what do you think? A little wet look over but dry at the ends ^ ^


I have always concentrated more on my photoshoots, I try every possibility to get a different look and different venue for my shoots :) I get this crazy ideas in my head.. and I have still plenty to do... Keep looking forward...  "My hobby is my obsession"

mastyl3

While I was going through the pictures..I realized I didn't take any snaps without the shades...haha...silly.. But just to let you guys know for this look, my make-up is very spring spring..I used shimmering white and gold shadows..and finishing with black angled winged eye. (hope you get that picture in your head :P)

fashion update

Orange on Black or Black on Orange!!


 "The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy."— Yves Saint-Laurent

8 comments:

  1. How did you get the sleek hair look? Love these shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diksha..I used hair foams to make it sleek ^_^
      thanks

      Delete
  2. I would totally wear this outfit. Awesome combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you blog in this you use your photographs ??
    why you don't and fb twitter fanbox for your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ..thanks for your suggestion...I have actually ^_^

      Delete

Please feel free to comment