Monday, March 18, 2013

Pencil skirt


Hey guys, how is it going? I'm over with my last updates on 'meow meow' cat fever.. hahaha...but my Bhutanese heart is and will always be alive ^ ^ so a Bhutanese lady post up! Now I have this a very simple design to show you guys ^ ^  As you know I have always liked bringing up my touch of Bhutanese in most of my outfits..I get the feel of belonging-ness and my daily outfit becomes more personalized (Just the way I love it).


Well this very lady like pencil skirt is made from the left over kira piece of my last designed Bhutanese top The size came out pretty big for me but its going into my boutique..hopefully customers like it. ^ ^


I added a gaychoe (Not sure about the spelling) tego piece at both the sides of the skirt rather than having it all same piece.


After exchange of words with my viewers..I get lot of questions..one of them is "where would I wear the outfit..?" well before anyone ask me about this post, let me jot here; OK, this outfit is pretty Lady sophisticated feminism look and you can wear this casual outfit in around dinner with your co-workers or some evening out with friends. I'd wear for my company's dinner or maybe when out with my girlfriends ^_^ 


A very sophisticated multicolored lady heel from Christian Siriano for Payless. lovely ribbon detailed in the front.. You should check out  Christain's gold collections ..amazing!! I'm saving up to get one soon :)


and yea around 6 inch to 8' of cut from back. ^ ^
styl3 is a way to say who you are without having to say.- Rachel Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment