photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring has Sprung!


Hey guys, yet again a spring post..I went out for a drive with my babe lucyla and noticed that the spring have really started to show its presence.."Spring has sprung" indeed..season cliches!! :P  Just days ago almost everyone in Paro or Thimphu wore those black dull colors and now the town people have started some colors around. This sudden arrival of spring have started to change the streets with interesting outfits and colors :) I was actually checking out some of their vibrant colors around. 


In spring..yes! its Flowers! I was like.. flowers are one of the signs saying Spring has sprung! And finally I get my chance to wear my floral shorts.


spring makeup...I used light shimmering sliver with gold and light green shadows.. :)


A flat pump..its gold and shinny..I love the transparent part ^ ^  bought it from one of the local stores in Bkk. I thought of doing some modification by adding some studs or spikes... Might do a DIY on it ^_^



Studded envelop clutch (orange) from local store,
Kada from India,
watch from Guess.


well enjoy the good feeling of sunshine on your shoulder..days are getting longer so more hours of daylight...Happy spring to everyone ^_^ 



Jump out the window if you are the object of passion. Flee it if you feel it. Passion goes, boredom remains.Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment