Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bringing bubble/gather skirts to Goechoe coast fashion



Hey guys, I was in a verge of getting a nice gold or silver bubble skirt but something just hit me! I was like why not give the goechoe piece a try. I made this a little heavy printed looking gathered bubble skirt. The goechoe piece is not an exception when it comes to cost... its pretty expensive but I'm glad my skirt didn't turn out to a failure :)


I gathered the skirt at the waist and set into a band for it to look fitting to the hip. The gathered can also be cut from the hip side and set into a yoke. You can make gathered skirt by using the hip measurement about three times the width. For it to have more bubble firm look I tailored it in a shape of a bubble by tailoring through thigh to knee sides.


I'm wearing instyle shoe, Jeffrey campbell inspried.I love the Shadow stud shoe
 Jeffrey Campbell collections are amazing ..totally in love. I got a vicious one as well ^_^


Wearing my prickly studded galaxy top..I love it :)




“Never use the word “cheap”. Today everybody can look chic in inexpensive clothes (the rich buy them too). There is good clothing design on every level today. You can be the chicest thing in the world in a T-shirt and jeans — it’s up to you.” ― Karl Lagerfeld


2 comments:

Please feel free to comment