Wednesday, April 10, 2013

check-plaids with neon


Phew! Just as I got back from work, mom invited me to go for a movie. I was all hyped up for a 'mother and daughter' time when suddenly mom had to postpone it for tomorrow due to her certain reasons :P Mean while I was all ready to go wearing these, no worries about the plan getting extended to next day 'cuz I have a post update!! yey! :) and lucky I had my camera all ready set that I manage to take some pictures.

eye makeup..something I came up with- a little dark sun shine- ^_^


The check or plaid patterns are so in lately, I have been checking out LV and Steve Madden plaids designs, amazing! I love this plaid patterns.




I mix-match the plaid with pop of neon. My fever for neon is still ON.. I wonder if it will ever fade ^ ^

Plaid pants from Local, 
Blazer from BKK, 
Heels from Carlton London,
Purse from Jimmy Choo, 
Wrist watch from Guess.



“I want everyone to wear what they want and mix it in their own way. That, to me, is what is modern.” ― Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment