Tuesday, April 9, 2013

DIY prickly flats!



DIY prickly flats! 
well guys, like I mentioned before I'd be pretty busy with my mini projects around, and my post updates will be basic DIYs for some time. Lucky today I manage to grab some time off and thought of doing this DIY which I had in mind for a long time now. My implementation on DIY prickly flats are show below :).


Things you require will be your pump/flats (your choice),secondly studs and glue (I'm using glue gun but you can use others -which are meant for shoes specifically- or can chose to sew if you're pretty good with it ^ ^ The choice is yours.)


The trick here is measure how long you want the distance between each studs, and mark with temporarily marker, than just start sticking one by one. (if you're using glue gun make sure the glue is set right)
well finally this is it! I got my prickly flats! ^_^  super simple isn't?

“Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.” ― Karl Lagerfeld

1 comment:

  1. hi..from where do you get the studs???

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment