Sunday, April 28, 2013

flirty floral


Hey guys my days have been pretty busy since my last post, however I had a good time after work today..Sunday! and work!? I know! haha..well working in airline can come with lot of flexibility to keep up with but I'm enjoying my work. :)
well bringing up this floral trend that's been so up now days, I love floral. Floral are on all kind of garments now..shoes, trousers, tops, scarfs..you just name it! 


I bought this floral pant from a local store here in Paro, was on sale! haha..its very affordable. :) No doubt its best for pjs at home but oh boy! I love how I manage to pull it off with my favorite black high pencil heel and AZ (AIIZ) collection polka dot top. Rather than skinny or tampered version of pant, I thought of taking a challenge with floaty counterparts.  I wasn't too sure if they are for me or not, but I'm glad I blended in it. And not to forget I can play with variety of tops and accessories, that's one super scope in styling.



I love John Lennon inspired glasses, it enhances the whole look. Something I can't complete my outfit without.


Shoe from Carl -BKK
Floral trouser/pant from local store Paro
Polka dot Top from AIIZ Here
John Lennon inspired glasses from Ebay
Wrist watch from Fast Track India

I have been reading lot of Karl Lagerfeld's quotes, inspiring indeed. :)

“Fashion is neither moral or immoral, but it is for rebuilding the morale.”― Karl Lagerfeld

4 comments:

  1. Loved the way you styled the ordinary floral trousers to an all glam look! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and love the way you combine the colours of your top and the high-wasted floral trouser.
    A very beautiful outfit perfect for a nice day out with your friends :)
    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks..glad you liked the styl3 :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment