Friday, May 3, 2013

glam night



Fashion trends seems to be more and more diverse every season, I don't always follow the trends but I try not to keep the same routine with my outfits. Well I was getting set to go for dinner and a short night out with my sister and few girl friends, I wore a glitter glam top with an animal printed dress (self-made). I didn't really think if they would go well together, with a doubt I just had it on. Well, I was pretty happy with the whole look and thought of sharing with you all. I had to take the picture inside, it was almost the dinner time and the lightning was pretty bad; with ISO and other necessary settings..this is as good as I could capture.


I think the zebra prints makes its way across platforms to make a stylish and elegant look.  I overlooked the Carlos Miele show, Spring 2013 when it was show-down in 2012, I was going through it again just recently; those wild and unique prints caught my eyes this time. I actually liked the whole wild collection, no doubt they'd spice up the whole look in seconds.


Adding the glitter glam look for my evening-night approach.  But I like the fact that I can match it up for non-evening moments by balancing the look using casual items to complete the look. No doubt that I did try not to end up looking extravagant with this outfit. :P


This is one of the lowest paid shoe I have, not only those with high price tag got the style..I personally feel such non brands affordable ones are well styled ^_^ 


Glitter glam top from bkk,
Shoe from bkk,
zebra printed skirt/dress -self designed


I hope you liked this mix-match, cheers! and thanks for dropping by.


“Fashion and music are the same, because music express its period too.” ― Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment