photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Sunday, May 26, 2013

peaflow maxi dress



Hey guys, hows it going? I have been so so busy. Its such a pain when I have to deal with official and personal stuffs just around the same time. Lots about time management indeed!  Now days I get home by 18hours sometimes 20hours from work,  some crazy timings I got which totally drains out my energy for the entire day. And all I think of is taking a good nap. haha


well, anyhow I got a post update! a maxi dress that I wore for my afternoon walk I took in-between all those busy schedules I have. 
I love the peacock-peaflow-printed maxi dress I bought recently for this summer weather. Its very fresh and I love the colors implemented.


I'm wearing a very green lake colored necklace and a aqua colored brace-late (was a gift from a friend).


thong flats from Charles and Keith.


Its seriously heating up and I love maxi dresses in such weather, they are really comfy to deal with the overflowing heat around.




“So soon as a fashion is Universal, it is out of date.”-Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment