Tuesday, May 28, 2013

summer floral



Hey guys again, how do you guys beat the summer heat?
 Well, on my short break from work I went out for site seeing with my bro and sis. We had an amazing time, Bhutan have millions of beauty to show us, seems like most people here take the beauty for granted 'cuz we are mostly fascinated by the sparkles on the other side of the fence. Trust me..one should know one's country well first! ^_^ 


ok a little patriotism there.. :P
So, here I'm wearing a very summery floral pant with my all time favorite cropped up pink top and its backlace :) how cool is that! and orange/yellow shoes (Bhutan flag color indeed ^^  omg. getting all patriotic :P)


it was really hot, I had to stick to the tree shades for this shoots haha,


some celebs shoot ideas ^* 


I do like collecting earrings, but I don't wear them often (my skins kinda little too sensitive for any metallic earrings).



Be yourself and be happy! cheers!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice one but not that much clear as I wished

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad snap shots but I would love to see like her the closeness...yours are bit far please refer her once for your best results http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE, COOL, SEXY AND ROCKING PICTURES!! HANDS OFF TO YOUR FASHION INTEREST AND CREATIVITY. I WONDER IF YOU CAN BRING OUT ON MAN'S FASHION TO THE GLAMOUR TOO JUST LIKE THE WAY YOU DO FOR WOMENS OR TELL US THE BLOG OF A MAN WHO HAS GOT INTEREST IN THE MALE FASHION....
    KEEP UPDATE ON YOUR REFRESHING PICTURES...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u :)
      not sure about male.. i havnt seen one yet ^^

      Delete

Please feel free to comment