Tuesday, July 9, 2013

along the road


I'm due to post this pictures that I took last month. I'm getting all annoyed using the same excuses about "How Buzy I'm!"  but its better late than never! right?  Sometimes I wonder if I got into employment way too early? haha.but looking through the unemployment rates in our country it's a petty and something to be more concern about. Hopefully there will be something coming up for the freshers with the new government. I don't like politics it's way too dirty! Honest! OK im putting a huge full stop here.! Well, coming back to my post I was going through some different level of photography ideas and I wanted to do a little different as always. I thought of something a travellers idea. Beige and earthy colors.


wearing the long feminine dress, I love the multi-colored micro polkadot prints.
Wearing my Jeffrey Campbell beige lita inspired shoe.



My favorite pose, I love waving my hair and skirts... :P  
 multicolored thin waist belt!


“Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.” ― Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment