photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, July 19, 2013

Pencil skirt Love



Just as I took this pictures for the Yeewong magazine in Beauty & trendz section, I was anxiously waiting for the magazine to be out so that I could post up my new designs here :) well after getting pretty lot of compliments on my work, I'm planning to make few more of the same skirt and guess what?  those first few lucky ones will get the chance to buy my work. I'll be posting up on my blog and Facebook Page for further updates on it. If anyone of you're interested to buy my first limited stock, do drop in some comments or inbox me on my facebook page Inbox me here :)  thank you.


I don't apply heavy make up but I like it with a dab of red lipstick, a liner and some light blush. ^^


This pencil skirt is nothing different than the last pencil skirt I made, like the previous one this skirt too have a goechoe piece along it sides and the best thing about this is that its give your figure better shape/structure than the plain ones. ^ ^

Made the top from pink goechoe tego piece, I tailored it myself.


giving more elegant and sophisticated accessories to go with, I chose pearls.

 haha, sleeping inbetween the rocks... :P

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.-Henry David Thoreau





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment