photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, July 29, 2013

+size baggy roll up Jean



This style is pretty much originated from wearing 'the Boyfriend Jeans' (wink*) , lately I'm going crazy
 over rolled up jeans styles. One super cool about such casual rolled up jeans is that I can pair it up with practically anything be it flats/stilettos or boots or jewelry and best of all my Bhutanese accessories!! Yey! I personally think this style is universal style and its very comfy to be in. one key point *make sure you don't roll up your jean way high and you look like Charlie Champion :P


I love my green pump! Bought it from Catwalk. 


I used Kara (Bhutanese male's belt) to make it into a suspender. 


I initially made this suspender for that designing competition I won last time (If you were keeping up with my blog/page - you certainly would know what I'm talking about ^_^ ), It was for the male outfit. But like always I'm being flexible and started using for myself . Yey!

What I'm wearing:
* Buffalojeans-David Bitton
*pump from Catwalk
*Top -BKK
*Envelope clutch and Suspender - Chyunid (self)


I'm carrying an envelop clutch, I made it from Kira piece and added some studs. Well, I'm working on few more clutches. I love envelop clutches, they are so handy.
  

Wearing a boyfriend jean isn't for a total polished look, is it?  Hopefully I don't look all frumpy here...haha.


Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. ~ William James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment