Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Little Black dress is never over-dressed!

“One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
well, on my way to Chelela with my brother, we had so much fun exploring places and taking pictures. I'm wearing a little black dress, one of my personal favorite till date and it have never failed to miss any good occasions I attain. ^ ^
 I love tiny details over the dress, makes it even more attractive!
 A thin animal belt and some accessories.
 Jeffrey Campbell Lita black studs inspired boot.
What I'm wearing: 
*Black Dress from Bkk local brand store,
*Animal printed belt from Accessorize-India,
*Bracelets from Bhutanese Antique shops-Bhutan,
*Eared Black Hat-Bkk local stores.
*shoes-Jeffrey Campbell inspired Lita -Bkk 
*hand glove-local store-bkk
 
"The Little Black Dress is not just a fashion accessory. It's an institution - an iconic fashion symbol." 


today..I would like to stress on three phrases 1. Acceptance 2. Understanding 3. Appreciation; Lets always keep that in mind ^_^ CHEERS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment