Monday, August 12, 2013

let it rain...


Well its monsoon season! been raining for days now, and I'm totally enjoying the freshness it brings after the falls. For those who isn't a rain lover such as like me! “Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” ― Vladimir Nabokov ^_^  nicely quoted isn't it? well, today I was wearing very casual girly outfit (for the fact that it was raining). There's nothing glamour about my outfit today, but I simply wanted to blog about my rainy day out ^_^ esp. with my rain neon orange boots! 
 totally the right boot for rainy season, just bought it..from villianssf. you can get similar ones from here and the best part about this boot is you can play with different printed socks and your boot changes its look ^^ totally worth it! 


 what I'm wearing:
*multicolored blue based mini skirt-bkk
*high waist white top-Forever21
*green Navy jacket-bkk
*Orange neon rain boots-villainssf bkk

“If I were rain, That joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch,Could I join two hearts as well?”- Tite

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Where did u get the boots from? They r amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment