Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lovers of beauty favor PINK

Pink totally represents femininity! I wore this very pink and baby pink combo. I'm very versatile with my daily outfits and this time its all about romance,love, friendship harmony and compassion. I was reading an article about how feminism the Pink color really relates and it reads "A pink carnation means "I will never forget you"". Pretty deep? isn't it? well I was pretty amazed how colors really have such huge meanings within and one can actually tell through what you wear. so wear pink when you want to present yourself as a peaceful, calm person who is not threatening. The softer shades are very feminine and darker shades will alleviate feelings of friction.
I'm wearing no statement necklaces here, 'cuz you can clearly picture out how detailed the top is, and I personally love the detailed laced around the neck lines and wrist.
wearing one winged ring (one of my favorite from my collection)
 wearing Jeffrey Campbell inspired pink night walk studded.
 handbag with Pink panther hanger from Rivon. 

A pink carnation means "I will never forget you". Have a good day ..cheers! ^_^



4 comments:

  1. nice one...actly m not much into pinks but wat eva u shared about pink colours...m loving it...and yes u look pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much... pink is so feminism I love it :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment