Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Chill is in the Air

Hey guys, keeping up with my post updates and working (job) at the same time is really a challenge for me now. But all in all that's me! I can never get tired of doing what I love (cheers for my spirits! ^_^ ). Well today I'm wearing the very basic items to a classic pairing. So this look is basic collage/school girl fashion. I've pretty much liked the idea of wearing cozy sweater over a collared Ts and  A-line skirts. One versatile and easy combo for Fall isn't it? ^^
I'm quite not sure if that's a wolf or a tiger? lol..
 Weather here is pretty weird, its too cold during morning hours and hot in the afternoons, drives me crazy. I wear layered up around the morning hours and have to thrown them off the next few hours! haha...That's pretty much what most people do here I think (*thinking... )
These pictures are all self-timmered, I think I'm improving my photography techniques.

 *What I'm wearing:
*Sweater-Nepal
*Skirt-bkk
*Shoe-Jeffery Campbell
*Sling Bag-Marie Claire


Its all what you think in the end, be positive!! Happy chills...Cheers!

4 comments:

Please feel free to comment