Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tartan


 
It's December already, I'm getting goosebumps all over. Fall has entered its cold edges and I have entered the army of Tartan pattern. Lately tartans are all in for Autumn season. Designers are hitting tartans this fall, Zara came up with very free basic styled tartan tops so did ASOS. So here I'm with my Tartan and the fall. Loving the Fall. Its beautiful. I have nothing glamours about this look, its simply feeling comfy and warm. ^^
 Its so true that fashion comes as it goes, the old is always new in the end. Its always in a circle..isn't it?
 Wearing faux leather leggings.
 well, I still play with those horns..Lolzz..
*What I'm wearing:
*Jacket: India
*Boots: H&M
*Faux leather leggings: Bkk-local store
*Tartan-Bkk from Vintage store.
Today a small share, last month I realized something, that despite life getting hard on you at times but deep down you know whats going to happen (ask yourself-you know it) don't you? its pretty deep. ^_^  well one thing I always do is Be positive! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey...just love all ur pics,styles n designs..ur new fan from Nepal..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment