photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, December 6, 2013

thefarmroadstory

Getting colder every passing day now, waking up early morning by 5am and heading to work is a torture. Nevertheless the cold brings me to layers..some layered up outfit for this cold day. Hope you guys are keeping yourself warm, I love the fact that sweaters are coming up and hooks are something to look forward to this cold season. I'm wearing very beige earthy yet some pop of green for my whole look today. Who says winter is all about wearing dull or boring black gray shades, right? 
Boots are my bff in cold months, I tucked my skinny pants into a pair of knee length boots. A earthy colored sweater with a hat for a playful comfy combo. Completing the whole look by layering up with my tartan coat from Uniqlo.

wearing accessories are not really much for winter look, but I tried keeping it basic with a single long necklace, one key point is it will make you look taller and give your body definition better.
*What I'm wearing:
*Tartan coat: Uniqlo
*Boots: H&M
*High low hooked sweater: Bkk local store
*green pant:Bkk local stor

Happy chills, Christmas is right across the corner.....  ^_^

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment