photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

bombastic daze

A casual wear, although its pretty cold around this month but afternoons gets heated and that's when you just feel like throwing all your thick coats away.  I was doing the same here! well, besides Valentine's day is almost here, just three days away..I'm thinking what to wear although hes not around I'd be posting something to share on my outfit of that special day. ^^


 I was playing with  my Tubby (puppy) and my shoe is a mess here :P
What I'm wearing*
*Top & Bottom (skirt) : local stores bkk
*Shoe :T.U.K inspired
*Locket: CK mini camera
*Glasses: John Lennon inspired

ck (charles & keith) hand camera, using it as a locket ^^

Be KIND  whenever possible, Its always POSSIBLE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment