Friday, February 21, 2014

gold crown

 
Hey guys, a post on His Majesty's birth-Day!! yey! ^_^  Though its a nation celebrated day and every offices are obviously closed, well guess what? I was working! Working in airline isn't that advantages when it comes to government holidays, we work no matter what the day is ^^ well glad I was able to catch some glimpse of the celebration happening on Changlimithang ground through television. 

So after work, the evening was cold..I wore my sweeter and shinny pant on! haha
 one of my self personified Bhutanese boots (Tsholham) 
 Bao Bao Issey Miyake pleats;
I fell for this unique geometric bag from Bao Bao Issey Miyake brand, finally got one ^^
 *What I'm wearing:
*Crown printed sweeter : Hongkong
*Bag: Issey Miyake -Bao Bao Pleats
*Boot:personified tsholham
*Wrist watch :Quartz
*Belt:accessorizes
 

 Happy Birthday His Majesty the Fifth King .... Long Live Our King! Cheerss!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment