Monday, February 10, 2014

Houndstooth in cold winter (due post '13)

p.s I do not own this picture.
Lady Gaga and Kim Kardashian wore houndstooth's designer dress on 2011, and its 2014 yet the houndstooth fever is not over, recently as 2013 was to its end, one of my favorite artist Sandara Park(a.k.a Dara) wore houndstooth designer dress during their (2NE1) new song 'missing you' big comeback on stage. Well still living the fever I wore my houndstooth last december 2013, I was delayed to post this up but as its said 'late than ever!' ^_^ and fyi this look was posted in recent Yeewong magazine winter issue.^^

cold not always mean my clothes need to be boring and unflattering. In-fact I have more wardrobe options during the cooler months. I trade in a powerful print basic black and white outerwear for rich blue (a long tailored coat). so basically I warmed up my summer's nautical look with a blue coat and an ankle boot.


What I'm wearing*
*
Oversized coat : India;Dargeling
*Purse : Coco Channel
*Wrist watch: Ice watch
*Spiky boots :Doldeilight
*Houndstooth dress: Local store bkk
*Studded belt :Accessorizes



Fashion doesn't mean wearing all fancy cloths, its all about attitude. Be humble in life ^^  Hope you guys are entering my give away...!! Goodluck! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment