photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fashion Radar-My ripped denim!


 Torn up denim is expanding into my closet for this spring-summer 2014 super chic collection of mine. It's one effortless style to pull off. One street style I've totally fallen for.  
 So here I bring my distressed jeans to new heights by pairing it with a set of pointed pumps from Carlton London (have been my favorite for long...)



Its spring and sweater!? I know, but evening around Paro is still chilly here, and even though I'm wearing cozy layer pullover sweater, I'm glad it still keeps my skin-showing jeans effortlessly chic.


 *What I'm wearing:
*Outerwear: Theftsale
*Ripped-torn-deniem:Bkk localstore
*Pump:Carlton London
*Benie:Nepal
*Belt:Accessorizes
*Clutch:Bkklocalstore

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self confidence -Robert Frost. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT..MY PAGE HIT 2.5K today. CHEERS!! ^^

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment