photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Saturday, March 22, 2014

in my black

Happy Sunday!!!  I have been just getting settled here, since my classes haven't started yet, I just wanted to update one post. Once my classes starts, I shall officially take a break from my blogging. Well, something about black today, black has always been one that saves you when you are so unsure of what to wear, just pick something black and there you go! ^^ 
 Tartans are coming up again, and I've started to include them in my collection now.
 My friends thought this Jeffery Campbell shoe $170 was not worth but I'm pretty happy that I bought this! ^_^
 What I'm wearing:*
*dress/shorts:bkk local store
*Shoe: Jeffery Campbell
Please Don't judge people, you never know what and how they have been through in their lives. Appreciate the similarities and respect the differences. CHEERS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment