photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Thursday, April 10, 2014

mixing PRINTS

 Hey hows your spring in Bhutan? and those in other side of the globe? Its autumn here in NZ so I'm quite not sure if I should be really glad to shout on but I'm pretty used to the cold now. So I'm all warm! haha...Okay, posting up my another collection I have in my drive. A mix match of prints!! oh yea~ I totally love playing with prints. Who doesn't!? Well this dress is a special gift from my sister from H&M and I'm totally loving it. Thanks sis. I actually regret not bringing this along to NZ for some reasons and thoughts are HAUNTING me! (Kill me! -Just kidding..haha)
I hope to do a post from here NewZealand, it would be a nice change in my picture but I gotta take things into consideration. I hope to do during our Easter holiday this coming week... if possible (hopefully I don't plan up anything :P wink*) besides I gotta study :P I know I know..(not a word!) 
Confession:: I was pretty nervous about how the mix match of two different styles of prints would turn out.
 What I'm wearing:*
*Dress :H&M
*Sweater: Bkkstore
*Heels: CB
*Lip case sling handbag: Bkk store  

Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. Bill Bradley

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment